viernes, 28 de diciembre de 2012

I have found today
a better way
than that of sword.

Yes, I have found it:
                 It is love.

It just brings me back
to things I knew;
And words aswell I heard and learned about
transformed from the vibrating deeds of kindness of
a mighty, loving Lord.

But no, today it's come to plentyness though,
for truth of choice
and self experience the empty letters blow
to fire
into real deep new existence
full of greatness, sight and hope....

Here, among my Sisters,
Stars of Heaven,
Earth,
my Brethren,
reached I have the doors...
No hunger more,
for war for justice,
blood of fear
that violence casted.

I have found
a better way,
yes I have found it:

And it
is
Love.

[23:30, S/C de Tenerife, tras la película-musical
"Los Miserables" en cine. Con Ana y Cristina.]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Hey, claro que sí, abre un hueco!: